Image Map

Friday, July 1, 2011

The Start to a Great Weekend

We are three hours shy of starting our Okoboji weekend with friends and I couldn't be more excited....ok, actually I just point blank lied. I would be more excited if we were embarking on this Boji weekend and I could indulge in fun summery cocktails or just plain old cold beer! Of course, since I went and got myself knocked up, that will not be in my future this weekend, so I will just need to make the most of it by soaking up the warm summer sun and enjoying this time with some of my favorite people.

Our fantabulous ride this weekend is going to be this beautiful 15pax conversion van (don't be jealous) and yours truly will be the person assigned to driving duties for the majority of the weekend due to the aforementioned no drinking. Enough of this feeling sorry for myself - I have almost three full days off and I'm ready for some relaxation and fun! I will make sure to take plenty of pictures and report back on the festivities in a couple days. Happy 4th of July!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)