Image Map

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Great Gift

The Lokkes are an amazing couple that I had a chance to meet when he got a job at Harrah's & Horseshoe as a VP of Food & Beverage a few short years ago and soon after they arrived, we asked him to allow his beautiful wife to come out and play on one of our girl days out (aka a Sunday day date with the only goal being to drink our guts out). She fit right in and we've been a tight little group of friends ever since.

I feel like I've been able to experience some BIG things in their life since they've been in this area. They were married in Hawaii not long after they moved here so we threw her a surprise bachelorette party and they had their first child together not long after. Now, she and I get to be prego together, since they are expecting their 2nd in January - its going to be fun to go through pregnancy together.

Enough about them....geez!....the point of this post was that this sweet, considerate couple (I say this loosely as her husband and spar at work all of the time - we both have a fairly mean sense of humor which works well) gave me an awesome gift today for after the pregnancy. A bottle of Cakebread Cellars Cab to enjoy after our little man is born. Seriously, I've been LOVING all of the gifts we've been getting for Cruz, but it was so nice to get a gift for us to enjoy once we bring this little guy into the world!

Cakebread Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)