Image Map

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My New Obsession...

I am absolutely 100% obsessed with Etsy. Yes, I understand that I'm years behind everyone else on discovering this site, but now that I have, I'm hooked. Part of me feels it's because I have ALWAYS secretly wished I were creative and could do a lot of this artsy and DIY stuff. I was just passed over by the creative gene in my family....so now I get to live through others who have true skills.

I literally spent 3 hours surfing this site last night. Not kidding. And not to mention the time I spent over the weekend, last week, the week before.....

Here are a couple of my favorite prints. Know that you will see a couple of these pop up in the baby's room as I get that rolling.





And some of my favorite pillow cover patterns...




PS. If you can't tell, I've finally decided on colors for the nursery - YELLOW & GRAY! I've got so many ideas and can't wait to put this together!

1 comment:

  1. Katie- I feel the same about Etsy. I just discovered this in the past few months and I am obsessed. There aren't enough hours in the day to check everything out. Oh, and great choice on the colors, love them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)