Image Map

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Best.Husband.Ever.

While I was laying on the couch tonight catching up on my DVR'd shows and doing some laundry, I realized that I needed something sweet to offset the Subway sandwich I had for dinner. Luckily, Nick was playing poker at the Horseshoe and I caught him just before he was getting home and he stopped to pick me up some Milk Duds for a late night snack. He officially wins the title of "Best Husband Ever" for the night.mmmm...

Delicious "Chocolate AND Caramel"

Fortunately, I had picked up this onesie on my way home from work tonight. It was my way to suck up to him after he came home from a long day AND had to stop to pick up candy for his prego wifey.

"Handsome Like Daddy" onesie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)