Image Map

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Clothing Retirement

It's another sad day today as I had to retire one of my favorite CC Couture work dresses due to my ever expanding mid-section. I have been wearing dresses primarily to work these days because they are comfortable and don't hug my belly like my suit pants tend to, however, what I'm finding is that a lot of the dresses I wore pre-pregnancy may not last through until November.

The first dress I retired was after wearing it to work...one.last.time...last week. I squeezed myself into it and because it's all black, it didn't look terrible, but it was definitely hugging me tightly throughout the day. That was the first dress to be officially retired until I get my body back - and now this one.

It's a sad day in my closet.....

RIP: CC Couture Sheath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)