Image Map

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Really??

Do you ever have one of those days where nothing goes right? Well I have definitely had one of those days and it wasn't just ONE thing - it was multiple...

First off as I'm driving into work this morning, I ran my tongue over my teeth and realize that I FORGOT to brush them. How do you forget to brush your teeth - it's normally a natural part of my morning routine and I just forgot?? Ugh....and I didn't even have a Wisp or anything else in my bag to make due, so I tried to cover it up with gum all day. Gross.

Then as I was driving home from work trying to figure out what I was going to make for dinner, I decided that I wanted to try the new Vine Ripened Salsa I had just got in the mail from Tastefully Simple. I stopped at the store to get tortilla chips and of course my stomach was near growling at this point - and you all know what happens when you go into a grocery store hungry....yep....I bought a Hostess Pudding Pie. It was staring me down next to the aisle so at the last possible minute I decided it would be a good idea to throw it in with my pile of groceries. Seriously, I haven't had one of these since living back at home, when we would stop at Mike's Foodtown after church and get a treat.


And this is what is left of that Hostess pie....


After letting that digest a bit, I was regretting the fact that I ate the entire thing (or at all) and decided I should take Maya for a run. One, to get Maya out of the house since she's been couped up while I'm at work all day and with Nick traveling, but also to try and reverse some of the damage I had done by eating that calorie-laden snack. So, I put on some running clothes and dig in my drawer for some socks, only there aren't any clean SO.....this is what you get. Black dress socks. Hot.


So Maya and I went on our run and I had a route mapped out and if I was feeling good after the first lap around the neighborhood I had every intention to run it again, however, my effort to exercise was quickly halted as I realized that the Hostess pie hadn't sat well in my stomach and I was going to be sick. Needless to say, I didn't make it home and may have thrown up in someone's yard (not intentionally, I swear!) Let's look on the bright side, it made me brush my teeth again so now they are definitely clean.

Seriously, its just been one of those days. I think I need to retire for the night to ensure I don't do anything else that could harm me or someone else.

1 comment:

  1. You poor thing! Hopefully your sensitive stomach symptom will be over soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)