Image Map

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Introducing.....

IT'S A BOY!!!

Oh.My.Goodness.

I am seriously on cloud nine right now and an emotional basket case. I am having a [gorgeous] little baby boy!! I've got tears in my eyes and the biggest smile on my face. This pregnancy just got that much more REAL...

Nick came back a day early from Las Vegas, so being the impatient little mama that I am, I decided to incessantly call the ultrasound technician until they could get us in yesterday. Little Mango was moving around like crazy (the tech said I should start feeling him soon!) and I will tell you that it is the BEST feeling in the world. It's so hard not knowing what is going on in there from appointment to appointment and worrying that something is wrong or wondering why I haven't felt him move yet, but then you see a picture and hear his strong heartbeat (146 bpm) and it just makes you feel so much better.

We asked the tech not to tell us, instead to write down the gender and put it in an envelope. About 20 minutes into the appointment we asked if she knew what it was and she said she was 99% sure. Nick was sweating bullets at this point and kept whispering to me, "it's a girl, I know it's a girl." Not that he would've been disappointed, but he really had his heart set on a healthy baby boy.

We got out to the car and neither of us could wait to open it later (at dinner or where ever), so we pulled over and ripped the envelope open - and this is what we saw.....


The car was a rockin with the excitement coming from both Nick & I after seeing those words...I believe Nick's exact words were, "I never win the coin flip, but I just won the biggest coin flip of my life!" Immediately we started calling our family to let them know the great news!

And here are some new pics of Cruz Manganaro...

Our little peanut!
His arms were extended above his
head - he was just chillin.

Scary skull face w/ the eyeball showing in one of the sockets - this
 is definitely going to make it as a blow up pic on our wall at future Halloween parties!
But it's the most beautiful skull I've ever seen.

Showing off his long spine and gorgeous profile view






2 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

    Congratulations to you and Nick! I am so happy for you guys :)

    Now Tory will have a little boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)