Image Map

Saturday, June 4, 2011

14 Weeks: What's New....

Due date:  November 26th

Baby developments:  Little Mango is the size of a lemon this week. He is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, making urine and breathing amniotic fluid. The liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop this week and thin hair is developing all over his body for warmth.

Weight gain: I've been at my pre-pregnancy weight all week.

Cravings: Brueggers bagels toasted with cream cheese, laffy taffy, red delicious apples

Symptoms:  the vomiting has slowed down tremendously after Monday this week which is GREAT news and even though it still happens, it's definitely not as often which is such a great feeling!

I am loving:  feeling a little bump, but it's also got me a bit nervous too!

Sleep: Ahhhh so amazing. I love sleeping these days - I feel so rested throughout the day and become exhausted around 8pm each night.

I am looking forward to:  my 16 week check up - it's been almost 3 weeks since my last appointment and I just want to know that all is well. Then, of course, the 18 week ultrasound!

I am spazzing about: a little bit of everything. I think I'm getting on Nick's nerves a bit and being a little of a nag this week. I need to make a cognizant effort to lay off and keep things to myself. 

Best moment this week: (see Belly Shot)

It's a...: too soon to tell! Dayvaney swears it's a boy and Kayden & Sohpie think it's a girl!

Exercise: Nil this week - need to get back on the saddle this week for sure.

Diet: Sandwiches - chicken salad, Subway, you name it.

Belly shot: Well there is no shot this week (definitely will have one next week), but new development here was Friday morning when I woke up and was laying on my back my stomach was sticking out and it definitely felt harder than normal. I'm feeling more of a bump coming along every day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)