Image Map

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cruz's First Movie

It's no secret that Nick & I love going to movies and it was one of our favorite things to do during my pregnancy {here}. I mean where else can you fill up your arms with popcorn, nachos, a pretzel and big pops and sit in the dark and stuff your face while enjoying some of your favorite actors/actresses on the big screen? While the amount of food I will be eating at future movies will significantly decrease (I can no longer justify the above amounts...and yes, we really did eat all of that when we were going to movies when I was preggo), I still anticipate that we will hit up the movie theaters with Little Mango in tow.

Imagine my excitement when Tessa told me she was taking the kiddos to see Alvin & the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked yesterday afternoon and asked if we wanted to come along. I couldn't wait to see how Cruz would behave in the movie theater, but I also {secretly} wanted to see that movie. Seriously, little chipmunk voices singing popular songs of today {namely the little girl chipmunks mimicking the "I Whip My Hair Back & Forth" song}...too cute!

Well we went and I couldn't have been more proud of my little man. During the beginning of the movie, he was asleep in his car seat and then started stirring, but it was nothing a bottle couldn't fix.  He was a perfect angel and I have to admit that I loved having a little cuddle buddy in the movie theater. I can't wait to take Nick along on our next movie adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)