Image Map

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Morning Routine

Cruzer and I are finally finding our morning routine. Whether he's still sleeping when I start to get ready or if he wakes up after my shower, we've been able to figure out a process that works for us. This morning I fed him after my shower so I could let my hair air dry and then got him ready for day care. After he was ready, he got to come into the bathroom and hung out in his favorite pompesan chair while I finished drying my hair and put on my face.

This morning he was especially animated after a good night's sleep and I had such a blast watching him gaze up at the little blue bird hanging from his chair. He smiled and wiggled his hands & feet like he thought he was going to reach it. It was super cute and made for a fun start to my morning.


Our little Spidey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)