Image Map

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fun With My Toys

All week I had been getting reports from day care that Cruzer has been grasping his toys and playing with them, but yet I could never get him to do it for me....fast forward to last night and little man was moving away. I propped him up in his boppy {darn congestion!} and brought out a plethora of toys that were very "graspable."

We tried the Oball, the circular rattle and then I pulled out the teething keys...I wrapped his fingers around them and away he went...I couldn't have pried that toy out of his hand if I wanted to. His grip was firm and he loved swinging it back and forth with a huge smile on his face.

Every day he changes so much and I love getting to experience him grow into his body and learn how to do new things.


"I got this mom"
 
"Look at me" action shot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)