Image Map

Monday, January 30, 2012

Clothes Call

This past week Cruzer's shirts have been getting a little snug {no, he's not getting chubby, he's just a growing boy!} so yesterday I decided to see if he needed to move up a size. I pulled out his 3-6 month tops and wouldn't you know it, they fit perfectly {if not just a tad big}. I cannot believe our little man is already moving up yet another size...that just means he's getting bigger - I absolutely LOVE seeing him grow, but I'm going to miss my little itty bitty baby boy.

This morning, I went through his closet and pulled out all of his 3-6 month clothes, tore the tags off and threw them in the washer. The positive side...I get to dress him he gets to wear a bunch of new stuff!

We call this look "business casual"
{It goes perfectly with his "rullet" - receding hairline/mullet}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)