Image Map

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Love Me Some Sleep

I've started this cleanse to help me shed the remaining baby weight, get myself back into shape and jump start "eating better" habits. Yesterday was the first day and I was miserable. I had a major caffiene headache and my stomach was growling all day/night. So after shoveling this green, goupy substance they called soup into my mouth, I hurriedly gave little man a bath and then fed him. Much to my surprise, he slept for seven hours in a row!

Ah...nothing like turning around an otherwise crappy day by getting more hours of sleep in a row than I have in the past two months.  All I can say is I love you, little man...and most of all, I love you day care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)