Image Map

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Why Didn't I Think Of That

I saw the most amazing thing ever on the news the other day. Get your kiddo to potty train by bribing him {or her} with being able to play games or watch shows on the iPad. Amazing.

And the best part? It's called the iPotty. Love it. I want it just for the cute name. I actually want it for me.

I can't decide if I think this is absolute genius- I mean it's got a splash-proof screen, looks super cute and come on now, it's an iPad mounted on a potty training chair...

But part of me says, come on people, it really takes an iPad to help train our children how to go potty? Really? We've come to this? I know we've been able to train our kids on much, much less in the past.

I'm not sure what I think about this bad boy, but who knows, in a few months when I'm head first into potty training little man, I may just shell out the $39.99 and pick this sucker up.
Courtesy of  Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)