Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bedtime Accessories: Snurk


I am absolutely in love with this bedding from Snurk. Not only do I think it's just the cutest thing ever - I'm thinking Cruz and my future daughter (hear that hubs, give me a daughter!) will be sleeping on both of these some day - but I also love their slogan "for horizontal living." As a marketer, give me a catchy, creative line any day and I'm more than likely to buy your product on the spot.

Just look at this adorable little princess duvet...I mean this whimsical dress and a crown on the pillow? I might melt.

For our little dude, the astronaut is pretty dang cute too. I'm thinking Extreme Makeover: Home Edition would have a heyday putting together a room design around this....

Snurk


3 comments:

  1. ohhhh myyyyyy gosh!! i have to PIN this post! (hope you dont mind) i am dying over the princess bedset!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all...is it not the greatest bedding EVER???

      Delete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)