Image Map

Monday, February 4, 2013

Gettin' Organized

I hate to admit when my hubby's right...but he was. His idea of tackling our organization problem...one at a time...was brilliant. When you think about all the stuff I wanted to get done - clean the kitchen cupboards, clean out all of the closets, the bathroom cabinets, arrange little man's toys. Slowly but surely we are getting there and as silly as it sounds it's just a weight off my shoulders.

We've got a ton left to do, but I'm pretty impressed with how crazy busy January has been how much we've gotten done. Next...tackle that mess of a basement!


MASTER CLOSET BEFORE
(I use "master" loosely - this poor closet hardly qualifies and 
is so tiny I had to kick the hubs out years ago)

MASTER CLOSET AFTER

BATHROOM BEFORE

BATHROOM AFTER

Dang...I'm even more impressed looking at the comparisons! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)