Image Map

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bucket List...40 Under 40


The new year is upon us and the time to make resolutions on how to improve ourselves. I'm not sure that I am going to go that route...instead, I'm going to start with publishing my 40 Under 40 list of things I want to accomplish before I'm 40. The best part - I created this a while back and have already completed some of them!

40 Under 40

  • Sewing Class
  • Etsy Store
  • Photography Course - Kelly Ryden
  • Travel - Ireland (w/ my Irish tour guide Patricia), Europe/Italy, Hawaii, Fiji
  • Color Run (July 2012)
  • 10k
  • 1/2 Marathon (September 2012)
  • Full Marathon
  • Create a new blog (December 2012 - holla!)
  • Go to the roller coaster park in Sandusky, Ohio
  • LA Celeb Watching trip w/ celeb-crazy girlfriends
  • Houston - visit BFF (October 2012)
  • Napa/Sonoma Wine Trip
  • Create baby book from preggo blog
  • Have another child (wow - this is a big one)
  • Take Cruz on 1st vacation (September 2012 - Lake Panorama)
  • Take Cruz on first plane ride before 1 year old (October 2012 - Houston)
  • New house
  • New Car (October 2011)
  • Buy a new camera lens & use it
  • See my brother get married (coming up - January 2013)
  • See my sisters get married
  • Trip w/ just my nieces
  • Roller blade - at least once
  • Learn another language
  • Be known for one dish
  • Take cooking classes
  • Tailgate at a Husker game
  • Run Warrior Dash- type race
  • Learn to snow ski
  • Learn to water ski
  • Create/invent something
  • Extreme Coupon- if even just one shopping trip
  • Zip line
  • Sky dive
  • Make my own jewelry
  • Be debt free (except for my house)
  • Go on a cruise 
  • Go on a "honeymoon"
  • Pay for a stranger's order at a drive through (December 2012 at Starbucks)
  • Give time up for a good cause - Angels Among Us (2008-2012)
  • Buy Christmas gifts for at least one "in need" family at Christmas every year (December 2012 - two local families)
  • Keep up to date with putting photos into photo albums - yes, I still like looking at albums
  • Plan monthly Girls Night with my friends - and stick to it each month!
  • Get a Brazilian wax - hmm, TMI?
  • Buy a kayak and use it
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)