Image Map

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Past Couple Mornings

We celebrated my little bro's wedding this past weekend {more to come on that} and it came on the end of a very rough two weeks at work. I was dying for some time away with my little family and, of course, my massively extended family. And enjoy ourselves we did.

And then Monday came...and it was tough. I wanted to sleep in. I wanted to spend the day relaxing with the hubs and little man, but that wasn't in the cards. I had just hired a new employee and needed to on-board him. On a Monday. My day off. =(

C and I got up early and while I checked my work email from the comfort of our couch, he caught up on a couple of missed episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.


Monday was a blur of property tours, introductions and then running over to our career fair to interview some potential employees. All I wanted to do when I got home was rest...

Fast forward to Tuesday morning and I got up super early so I could make it to work and get to some emails before a day of meetings. Whelp, that was a great thought, except Mother Nature had something else in store. A mere inch of snow and you would think the whole city of Omaha just couldn't figure out how to drive. An inch. One inch, but accidents galore. It actually took me an hour and a half to get into work which meant I was stuck in my car and not able to do work. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)