Image Map

Monday, January 21, 2013

A Little Scare

Yet again I have to apologize for my lack of posts...life has gotten the best of me and I'mhoping praying that the worst is behind me.

I haven't had the pleasure of my little "friend" for quite some time, in fact, I'm about 3 weeks over due. Obviously, I'm good not having it - that was one of the best parts of being preggo - but it has been weighing on my mind the past couple of weeks. It was made even more apparent when the hubs figured it out and did the math...and then told my sister over the weekend that he thought I was knocked up. And then she was all over my case.

That made me really curious. I mean, I've never been the most consistent in this area and dates fluctuate each month, but I've also never missed it by this long, except of course back in 2011...

It then became apparent that I needed to take a test and figure it out. I picked one up last night when I was out getting groceries and immediately came home and locked myself in the bathroom. I peed on the stick, turned it over and waited...and waited. I gave it a good five minutes and took a look.

I called little man into the bathroom, handed him the stick (trust me, I washed it off thoroughly) and told him to go give it to dada. I watched him Frankenstein-walk out of our room and toward the hubs in the kitchen. Then I heard, "no, no way. You're kidding me. Noooo." - as he figured out what C was holding. I poked my head out of the room just as I heard him breathe a big sigh of relief.

It was negative, obviously, but still a great joke to play on him. I know I got a few chuckles out of it.

And at least it's extremely clear where he stands in the matter.





Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)