Image Map

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pixie Dots

On Monday night, I invited over some ladies for a night of cocktails, finger foods, gossip and jewelry {my idea of a perfect night}. My friend and former college roomie, Shauna, has recently acquired a new company called Pixie Dots, which is an amazing jewelry company born & raised right here in Nebraska. The previous owners had been selling Pixie Dots in Shauna's baby store, Time For Baby, for quite some time and I first discovered their gorgeous creations when I was registering for little man.

She has been trying to get the word out on this new venture and I love the product so we decided to host a Pixie Dots party at my house. What I loved most about this party is that it's not the norm in that there is no long presentation, instead she sets up a table with samples of the necklaces, bracelets and rings as well as other metals and stones you can use in custom designing your own piece.

As some of you know, I love me some personalized jewelry {aka my "Carrie" necklace obsession} and can't wait to be dripping my "Cs" and "Cruz's", so Pixie Dots is right up my alley. I also love the fact that if we have another baby, we can add to the pieces, but most importantly, this stuff is affordable and fashionable! Of course, I ordered two necklaces for myself and may have also gotten one as a gift for a special someone. I cannot wait until they come in. I've already been thinking of how I'm going to mix metals and wear my new pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)