Image Map

Monday, December 10, 2012

Crafty Crafterson's

Well, even though we haven't put our Christmas tree up, - yes, I realize it's the 10th of the month and Christmas is like 2 weeks away - the little mister and I decided it was a great time to make some holiday crafts!

We waited until he was good and dirty from a filling dinner of green beans, beef ravioli and mandarin oranges  (whoever told me their kiddo loved mandarin oranges prompting me to buy some today...thank you!....he loved them) and then stripped down and got to work.

I had found some ideas on Pinterest (doesn't everybody??) for footprint reindeer, handprint Christmas trees and fingerprint ornaments...and while I'm the first to admit that I don't have much of an artsy bone in my body, I have to say that I'm pleased with the way they turned out. I mean they definitely aren't perfect, but they were made with laughter and my cute little guy's hands and feet...can that be any cuter?

Painting our piggies & giggles!
(These overhead pics really prove I need to get my hair did)
Making footprints for our reindeer
We didn't get an "after" pic, but there was more than just a little bit of brown paint on his face!
Apparently paint "tastes" good
Footprint Christmas tree
(see we don't even need to put ours up now!)
Footprint Rudolph & what looks like Mrs. Rudolph
Handprint Christmas tree
Fingerprint snowman ornament\
'Tis the season!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! You'll treasure those for years to come. :)

    I wish Tory would let me paint her hands and feet. She FREAKS OUT! She does like to watercolor though. I think it's the part about messing in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely cute!

    Barbara A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! i just finished decorating tonight, 10 days before xmas, it seemed like such a CHORE this year and i am already dreading having to take if alll back down in three weeks! UGH!

    LOVE LOVE these crafts, SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)