Image Map

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

2012 Holiday Card


I feel safe showcasing our 2012 Holiday Card now that they have all been in the mail (and hopefully in hands!) by now.

I was going to schedule some time with our photographer to do another round of holiday themed photos, but I thought that since we had these taken back in August and little man has grown but still looks the same that we would take advantage of them (and save a little moolah at the same time).

I absolutely love how his pics from his nine month shoot turned out and since the denim theme from our family pic at Marc & Britt's rehearsal matched, well...TA-DA!...a holiday card was born. I whipped these up one night on Shutterfly and the rest is history.

Its hard to believe how much little man has grown since last year's holiday card/birth announcement. What a difference a year makes.

Happy Holiday season and Merry Christmas to all of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)