Image Map

Friday, August 31, 2012

Three Amazing Years

On August 1, the hubby and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary (yes, this post is almost a month over late). I cannot believe it's already been three years, but yet it also feels like we've been together a lifetime...Well, we basically have... at least since October 11, 2000, the day we started dating. I absolutely love this man and couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else.

I have to say that we aren't great with planning in advance a celebration around our anniversary (is that the woman's job? Fail.). For the most part, we've just tried to spend some time together when our anniversary comes around, however, that wasn't the case this year. I was actually in Vegas for work and flying back that night AND to top it off both the hubby and I were sick. What a terrible way to celebrate THREE years together.

So, what are we going to do to celebrate you may ask? We are going to try and find some time in the near future to get an overnight sitter for little man, get a hotel room, plan dinner and drinks and just spending some time together. And I can't wait. It's been too long since we've went out on a date...just the two of us...and I used to love our date nights.

Now the question is: what do I get him that falls under the 3rd anniversary material: leather? I can think of some things, but they aren't appropriate for this blog. :)

Some pics of one of my most favorite days ever...three years ago.

Walking down the aisle with my handsome pops
Loved Bethany Lutheran Church and my cathedral veil 

First kiss as husband & wife!

Little Ace came right up, plopped down on the steps
& enjoyed his sucker - lots of laughs over this little guy

We did it!

Love

The Paxton where we held our reception in downtown Omaha





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)