Image Map

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Boys Clothes Can Be Cute

Omaha really lacks kids clothing boutiques with clothes geared towards little boys and that are somewhat fashionable. I had been dying to check out Posh Princess - girlie name, but I was told they had both boys and girls clothes - so on Saturday when my mom & I were running errands, we stopped in. The store was super cute, BUT everything that was cute was made for baby girls - bows, tutus, shoes, sparkle, leggings - if I was having a girl I would definitely be all over that store. The boy's section left quite a bit to be desired. It was shoved into one little corner of the store and their selection was less than stellar. I didn't see one thing I liked.

So imagine my shock and surprise when I was running errands on Monday and had stopped by Babies R Us to pick up a few things and I came across this.....

Potential Christmas outfit - stylin like his daddy

I am definitely thinking this could be a Christmas outfit for little man. How stinkin cute will he be in his vest and matching pants?!? Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)