Image Map

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

We've had a whirlwind past 24 hours...and I cannot understand why I'm still awake.

_________________________________________________________________________
Date Night!
My MIL was so kind to watch her favorite grandbaby last night so the hubby and I could have a night out to ourselves. What morphed from the two of us going to dinner and out for drinks, quickly turned into finding a place to watch the Husker game with friends. Of course, that meant we were going to head out to Shevy's.

We had a great night - seeing all most of our fave people. It was great catching up with everyone while not having to half listen with little man in my lap. I definitely had my fair share of cocktails - mixing red wine with ketel & sodas -and we cabbed it home at a relatively reasonable time.

When we got home, we recapped with Nick's mom & Duane and as they were leaving, we checked in on little man (big, no HUGE, mistake), he woke up and I was up trying to get him to sleep for the next two hours.


My first favorite guy

These culprits stole my phone AND left me inappropriate pictures

Kurt Charles - little man's "uncle"


SILs

 


Eyes wide open

Last pic of the night....wow

_________________________________________________________________________
Sunday Funday!
After our long night together, little man and I had a fun filled day today. Lots of playing, pumpkins, pictures, shopping and loads of fun. I'd heard about this pumpkin farm where the pumpkins are super cheap (AND I've got lots of Pinterest ideas to try on them) - plus, I suppose I needed to prepare Cruz for our trip to Vala's Pumpkin Patch with the hubby tomorrow...can.not.wait.


Loves the iPad - this cannot be good

Playing with his new barn & tractors from Tessa!
(pls don't judge our cage we've created to keep him in the living room)

Dude keeps getting stuck in the weirdest places


Love those baby blues

Little goober before his 47 week photo shoot (yep, FORTY SEVEN weeks)


A joke pic for the hubby - he LOVES the new Kum & Go by our house

Picking out our cheap pumpkins!




Shopping at Westroads...first time I haven't bought little man one item...all for me

Brother is worn out!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post! Glad you're "date night" turned into a night out with everyone at Shevy's! I had a blast!
    p.s. like how you cropped that first pic of you and Nick ;)
    p.p.s. I know I've said it a million times, but Cruz is the cutest!! Love little man!!

    -Britt

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)