Image Map

Friday, October 12, 2012

It's Starting Already...

The other day, little man was hanging out in our room and bathroom while I was getting ready for Nanu's birthday dinner with the hubby's family. He is generally pretty good about keeping himself occupied so I have a little hands-free time to primp.

However, I walked out for approximately 1.2 minutes and when I turned the corner into the bathroom, I stumble across our little monster tearing apart one of my People Stylewatch magazines (come on, my son, do you have to tear up my fave??), having already thrown two pages in toilet! I think I startled him when I said his name and asked him what he was doing. He gave me such a serious little face, clenched his fist and grunted. I'm not really sure what that meant, but maybe I was bothering him while he was up to no good??

Caught red-handed

What's wrong, mama?
 

1 comment:

  1. So funny :)

    I feel like these photos are a staple in every child's baby book ... file under: first time Baby reeks havoc in the bathroom."

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)