Image Map

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lovely Night At Dinner

After work yesterday, I relieved the babysitter, headed out to Shevy's to pick up the hubby after watching football and then we met some of our fam out for dinner at Kona.

Toward the end of the meal, as Cruz was standing on my legs and making faces at everyone across the table, I decided I should check his dipe to make sure all was well. I stuck my finger in at the back of his diaper, pulled it open and noticed that he had pooped. Not only that, but my finger was in the poop...which given a few more minutes would've been leaking out the top of his diaper. Are you kidding me?!? I pulled my finger out and tried to nonchalantly figure out how I was going to hide this from everyone else, especially my BIL to my direct right (side of the poop finger). My cover was blown when Kyle noticed the finger and then I just announced it to the whole table. Everyone was thoroughly disgusted (of course they haven't had the joy of children...yet...but this is just a fact of life these days).  I told the hubby I needed his help, grabbed the cloth napkin to wipe off my finger and beelined for the restroom to disinfect my hands and change little man.

 All I can say about the situation...gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)