Image Map

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Soaking Up The Gorgeous April Weather

Last Sunday was such a nice day. Little man and I got up early for a run around Lake Zorinsky. I decided to bring the camera along for some pics....the only thing is that I had a sleepy boy on my hands. As much as I would love to be a photographer in my next life, I realize I have a long, long, long way to go. :)  It was a gorgeous day...and made for a relaxing run and great views.

Lounging in the grass

Hanging out on the dock
{Notice my leg in the corner :)}

So serious

Ahh...

...cannot even wake up for my big photo debut.

Later that day, we headed to lunch with daddy before he left to work for a couple hours and then little man and I hit up Westroads for some shopping. {Again, my bags were full of goodies for Cruzer, not much for me...wah, wah.}  I have to say my favorite part of the trip was when we were walking through the main area of the mall and a group of people broke out into a flash mob dancing to "Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night" for the new Joe's Crab Shack opening up...it was pretty cool to see.

After shopping, we went to Gene Leahy Park downtown and lounged around on the grass enjoying the gorgeous day right by the water.  Of course we had to take some pics.
Enjoying the sun at Gene Leahy Park

My baby blues

Laying in the grass

First day wearing shorts!

View of the water
Afterwards, we met up with the hubby, Nanu and Grammy for dinner at Nichola's Ristorante. It was a new place Nick & I noticed across from one of our favorite restaurants {Hiro 88}. It was so cute and quaint. We got a table on the patio where there were strung lights in the trees and had a great meal. Food was excellent even according to Nanu {who makes some mean Italian food}, conversation was great and the weather was perfect. It was a great night to end the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)