Image Map

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fun Day

I had a sick day from work yesterday....I tell you being preggo really messed up my body and made me become someone who takes off days at work due to illness - that NEVER happened before. In the afternoon I started feeling better but I didn't get back to myself until later last night, however, little man and I still managed to make it a good day.

We made a quick run to get me some drugs, so I bundled him up in his car seat and in his new baseball beanie {thanks Uncle Marc & Aunt Britt!} - and off we went. He obviously loved his new look, just look at the smile on his face!

Rockin' his baseball beanie

After we got home I managed to get some housework done in between my numerous trips to the bathroom and since I didn't want to leave him laying on his back all day or have to carry him in my arms {I needed those free for laundry!} I figured out how to get him set up in his Moby. I tell you this was quite the challenge. I brought up the instructions on how to wrap the Moby online and watched the "how-to" video. Then I practiced putting his stuffed owl in so I could make sure I knew how to do it {now that's what I should've taken pictures of!} and then did the real thing. He must've liked it because after about 10 minutes of flitting around the house -  he fell fast asleep.
Hanging out in his Moby
I woke up this morning feeling 100% better than I did yesterday...boy, am I happy. I fed Cruzer at 7am and then headed to the gym. When I came home, little man and daddy were napping so this is what I came home too...hilarious!

Napping w/ daddy - looks like a real little man
{All we needed was his hand down his pants!}

I let dad get some more rest and got Cruzer ready for the day. Of course he had to sport his Creighton Bluejays shirt {"Put me in coach!"} since his daddy, Nanu and uncles were going to the game and then he helped me get ready for work.

Go Bluejays!
I can't wait until work is done and I'm back home lounging with my two favorite guys.

2 comments:

  1. Love this lil man!!! He rocks that baseball beanie very nicely :)

    -Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so big, thanks for keeping us "northwest" people in the loop with pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)