Image Map

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Can't Sleep....

Well this is a first in a long time....I have been up since 3:30am and cannot sleep. I rolled around in bed for a while and then decided I wouldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to make use of my time and knock some things off my to-do list. This is what my early morning consisted of:
  • Planned my grocery shopping list - Nick's mom sent me some more recipes to try (I wanted some of Nick's old favs) and I'm going to grocery shop tomorrow night (ummm....I guess it would be tonight) for some of the ingredients, plus a few other items we desperately need.
  • Folded laundry
  • Picked up the house
  • Sent out a couple work emails
  • Uploaded Marketing Calendars for the Host Team
  • Paid bills
  • Looked over my diet and decided I'm going to try to cut out Starbucks (except for one-off occassions) for the time being - there is no benefit this provides me (except for pure enjoyment) but they are full of useless calories, no nutritional value, cost about $4.50 a pop....plus I need to drink more water.
If there is a silver lining to being awake right now - besides checking those items off my to-do list - it's that I can't make an excuse not to work out this morning. Here's to working on my fitness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)