Image Map

Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Holiday Card / Birth Announcement

About 10 days after Cruz's birth we brought him to Farrah Grant Photography for his newborn pictures. We had found Farrah through one of my good friends and used her as our wedding photographer, so when we had Little Mango I knew she would be the one to take his first professional pics. I love how they all turned out...my only wish is that I would've listened to her and taken off his little diaper. I just didn't want him to do his business all over her plush blankets & props!

Regardless....I love how the card turned out and his photos as a whole. I can't believe how much he's changed over a few short weeks!

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)