Image Map

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Two In A Row...

Evidently my son doesn't feel I do enough laundry in a day's time and continues to help me ensure I have plenty of sleepers, blankets and onesies to wash.

This morning following our 5:30am feeding, I was in the nursery changing Cruz and while I had his little feet hoisted in the air wiping his backside, he gave himself a shower....in the face and soaking his PJs. Surprisingly, this is the first time he's gotten himself in the face, but this follows a conversation yesterday I had with my sister Jen and then later my mom about needing to get a Pee-Pee Teepee "For the Sprinkling Wee-Wee" (just love the name!). Mom was saying she was surprised he hasn't yet gotten himself...oh how you speak to soon.

Prior to this little adventure, I was planning to head back to bed once I got him changed and back to sleep, but it's amazing how much laughing while your son showers himself with urine will wake you up and prohibit you from falling asleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)