Image Map

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Showers....Bring Flowers??

Yesterday brought on a sick little guy. For some reason he had an upset tummy which started about 4pm and continued on throughout the night. I've never had to change so many dirty diapers...he pooped 4 times from 4pm to 7pm and last night when I was feeding him around 4am he cried through his entire bottle. It was heartbreaking.

Earlier this morning, I called his pediatrician to see if there was anything we could do to help him out and they asked us to take his temperature. Being the first time I had done this, I called for reinforcements...in the form of daddy. Nick held his feet and tried distracting him while I lubed up the thermometer. At first it wasn't working, so I pulled it out and Nick & I were reading the directions...and no one was paying attention to little man when he decided it would be a great time to shower us. It went everywhere! Down the changing table to the blanket which was on the floor in front of the chair and even hit the instructions I was reading in my hand! Nothing like a lot of clean up in the wee hours of the morning.

Fortunately, his temp was good and he is feeling better now. Let's hope it's passed and he will be back to his happy little self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)