Image Map

Saturday, September 10, 2011

What A Week!

There's nothing like starting a new role a couple months before your first baby is due...

This week has been absolutely crazy and I don't anticipate it getting better before Little Mango comes along.  I've been working 11-12 hour days this week and due to events on Sunday and meetings that have come up I get to work through my weekend (can I ask for a moment of reflection while I feel sorry for myself...).

The reason I bring this up is to make an excuse as to why I haven't been online for most of this week or posted any of the fun details I've been working on. This will change and I will be getting back to my old self over the next couple of days. Please bare with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)