Image Map

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Two Major Purchases....At Least In My Eyes

I stayed up late last night to catch up on my at home to-do list....most of which has to do with all things baby and I knocked out two big buys. I ordered the Best Storytime Series Chair and my diaper bag!

We ordered the chair through Time For Baby (my friend Shauna's store) and I cannot wait to get this sucker in. The first time I test drove it was at Kids Stuff Superstore here in Omaha and is it ever comfy? I seriously could've sat and relaxed in that chair all afternoon, plus it just happened to be a day back early in the pregnancy when I was dead tired all of the time. It is a recliner, a rocker and it swivels...plus the back of the chair is high enough to rest your head (surprisingly many chairs I checked out weren't!). We ordered it in this plush white fabric and before you think to yourself - "OMG that chair is going to get severely stained very easily" - please trust that I checked into this and we'll be good. A great big thanks go out to my parents for buying this chair for us....I'm sure I will be spending many hours here and I'm very happy with our pick.

Best Storytime Series - Irvington model
And what could be more fun than the chair, you ask? The diaper bag, of course! I have spent time looking all over for the perfect diaper bag and have even made some purchases but after bringing them home and showing them to the expert (aka Tessa), I returned them due to not meeting my needs. I kept finding myself going back to the OiOi bag that I posted about a few months ago, so I finally bit the bullet and ordered it from Zappos last night. Obviously I like that it's black and the silver stud detail. It's got tons of room inside and I really like the wide crossbody strap. Another big plus....it's not too girlie and shouldn't embarrass Nick too much when he has to lug it around.

OiOi Silver Studded Hobo Sack

It's a good feeling to check a couple more items off my ever-growing checklist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)