Image Map

Saturday, March 16, 2013

We Are Family

My mama updated her cover photo on Facebook the other night and this was the pic she chose. Can I tell you that this pic makes me so happy? These are six of the people I love the most in this world. This is my family.

And what a goofy, ridiculous bunch we are. I am so fortunate to have grown up and learned from each of them. I cherish every minute I get to spend with them. I love all of the fun we have when we are together. And all of the weirdness and crazy that ensues.

This night we just happened to be celebrating this wonderful woman - my mom- and her 60 years of doing amazing things on this planet. She raised us five kids - with the help of my pops - and they are really two of the best people I know.

I'm one lucky girl. (I know I say that a lot, but I am). Just look at this amazing crew that I get to call my fam.


1 comment:

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)