Image Map

Friday, March 8, 2013

I Really Love My...Dyson Handheld

I've been meaning to post about our favorite products as it relates to baby for some time now....obviously a long time since I intended to do this every few months and he's now 15 months old. Fail.

So, first I feel it only right to make a plug about my most favorite product in the whole world - the Dyson Handheld Vac....and even though it wasn't created specifically for life with a baby, it should be marketed that way. Every mama should have one. 
Best.Invention.Ever.
Most of you know that I have an aversion to cleaning. I like a clean house, but I don't like having to be the one to get it there....hence the reason we have a house cleaner (if it came down to it, we would be eating ramen noodles before we got rid of her). We have a fancy schmanzy Dyson vacuum that gets about as much use as my oven and to be honest it's a pain to have to lug out of the office every time we have a meal in the high chair (there's sure to be masses of food thrown overboard) or dog hair to clean up. So when my MIL gifted us with this little gem for our 3rd anniversary last August, I quickly fell in love.

We've had handheld vacs before...and they sucked.  Well, wait a sec, actually they didn't suck, which was the problem.

We literally use this every day. Generally three times a day if we are eating at home and it works like a charm. The only problem (small, in my opinion) is that little man is desperately afraid of it. He sees me walk around the corner with it in hand and he runs in the other direction. He hates the noise it makes. Check him out. C versus the Dyson...

Look at that face...pure hatred
If you have small children, furry family members or messy husbands, this is a must. Take it from me, buy it or better yet drop hints to family that you would like one..and you will never regret it.


2 comments:

  1. Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm
    looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog - "states' rights"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello- no worries! I use blogger.com. It's relatively easy to navigate and upload photos and videos. Plus, you can customize the templates. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

      Delete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)