Image Map

Friday, September 7, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...FALL!

It's time for another Link Up via one of my fave blogs "From Mrs. To Mama"...and this one is ALL about fall!


1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall?
Typically I've never been one of those people who can't wait for fall. I.Love.Summer.  And warm weather...and shorts, dresses and tank tops. BUT this year has been a bit different. It's been H-O-T. Really hot...even too hot for me. So now I'm jumping on the fall bandwagon with everyone else and I cannot wait for cooler weather, football, pumpkin patches and fall fashion!



2. Show us your fall style.
Easy enough. Layering, skinny jeans, tall boots, flowing tanks, long cardigans/jackets, dresses, tights....comfortable and fashionable.

My "I.Need.This." list for fall:  hunter green skinnies, denim shirt, cute flats, ankle-length skinnies...and oh so much more.


Blazer w/ shorts
Casual w/ denim jacket
Blazer & flowy shirt

Bright skinnies w/ neon

Long trench, short skirt, tights, boots

Mustard dress

And as you can see I love Rebel Attitude's style...basically everything she puts on is GORGEOUS and I want it. Can you say major girl crush??

3. Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall. If you have children, activities to do with the kids?
As much as I don't always admit it to my hubby, I love football in the fall! That doesn't mean I want to watch it every day, all day as he would prefer, but I love a good weekend in front of the TV or at a bar with friends, drinks and food, cheering on our team. I'm especially excited for our trip to Iowa City in October to cheer on the Hawkeyes!!

Now that I have a little guy, I'm especially giddy to take him to Vala's Pumpkin Patch and all of the other pumpkin patches around Omaha. 

My fave holiday also falls in Fall...Halloween! I can't wait to decorate the house (I may have to go a bit more kid-friendly, rather than my normal scary this year), think up costumes, plan our Halloween party and take the little guy Trick-or-Treating (mainly just to show off his costume!)


4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.
Hmmm...not necessarily my favorite fall beverage...but my favorite ALL THE TIME beverage! A nice glass of Pinot Noir. Although, my glass is filled much, much higher when I pour it at home.



5. Tell us, how you will be participating in halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas? 
The hubby and I are still trying to decide if we are going to hold our annual Halloween party. Prior to last year (when I was VERY preggo & not interested in having a ton of people at the house imbibing while I looked on with envy), we had one every year and invited over friends and family. I LOVED the costumes and creativity and just hanging with the people I love the most. This year, it seems like a big hassle and a lot of work..and I don't have a ton of free time lately to plan and go crazy decorating. Only time will tell.

As far as costumes, I think I have little man's figured out...but it's a SURPRISE :) And I'm still working on our costumes. I like fun, creative costumes and have to say that the year before last we failed. The pressure is on!

KISS!

Roller Derby...with skates


So in closing...bring on Fall!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)