Image Map

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bath Time Fun

After a crazy weekend and an even more hectic past couple of days at work, I was able to spend some time with Little Mango. We went on a long run, picked up a gift at Babies R Us, and came home for a fancy meal of noodles, peas and yogurt. And little man made himself a BIG mess.

Note to self: don't leave his clothes on, with no bib, at any time.

I quickly started the water and peeled off his clothes and put him in the tub for some clean time and fun. He loves splashing around.

Shortly after he's in the water and I've given him a couple of his toys, he looks at me, then over his shoulder and points to the bag of toys in the corner as if to say, "Yo mom, what are you waiting for? Get me some more toys to play with!" I'm sure this is one of those times you had to be there to see how serious he was and how stinkin' cute it was, but it was definitely worth sharing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)