Image Map

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Date Night

On Sunday night, the hubby and I had a long overdue date night. It worked out so well because Grandma C was in town for a doctor's appointment on Monday and she offered to watch the little guy so we could get a couple hours away on our own. After a long weekend at work...it's just what I needed.

We headed to Zin Room for a quick bite and some much needed vino before we went to see Rock of Ages at the Orpheum downtown. It was a great night and I love hitting up the old theater for new shows that come to town. ROA didn't disappoint - Journey, Guns N Roses, White Snake, Poison....some of my favorite songs from back in the day {kinda made me think of junior high dances...dancing an arm's length apart..you know the drill}.


Rock of Ages - Orpheum Theater

ROA Stage {best seats we could get on short notice}

Great show! Who doesn't love late 80s/early 90s rock music


Stopping to pose for a pic at intermission

This night just reminded me how much I love {and need} time away with my hubby. As much as I adore our little guy, it's so important that I have a chance to spend time with my original "guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)