Image Map

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Nine Month Photo Shoot

We finally got pictures back from little man's 9 month photo shoot (umm like 3 months ago)...and I'm in LOVE! He is the absolute cutest guy EVER and I can't get over how well these turned out. A big THANK YOU to B. Gallery Photography for spending the morning with us and capturing some great moments. I went to college with Barbie and have watched her photography skills continue to evolve - she is a rock star!

I'm way into the urban look and figured it only made sense for our pics to be taken this way. Barbie found a great location in downtown Omaha - and I love the brick background look!

























1 comment:

  1. those are adorable!! love the one by daddy's legs and a baseball!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)