Image Map

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Puffs!

At our six month check-up, our pedi said that we were good to move up to level 2 foods as well as introduce the Gerber Puffs in the following week or so. He easily took to eating level 2 foods and LOVES all of the different flavors {I haven't found one that he doesn't like!}, so I was excited to introduce him to actual solids {well, dissolving solids, but you know what I mean} this past weekend.

He was apprehensive at first, then got excited {because let's be honest, it's food. Don't we all get excited?} and finally determined he was not a fan. I figured once he got used to them, he would love them like he does everything else, but that's not the case. He is not a fan...though, I still continue to make him try them. I'm convinced he will eventually come to love them...because I think they are SO yummy!


"You want me to eat what?!"

"Ok, I'll try them!"

"Hmmm...I don't know about these things."

"No way - I don't want any part of this!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)