Image Map

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

11 Weeks: What's New....

Due Date: November 27th

Baby Developments:  Little Mango is now the size of a lime (mmm... ketel & soda w/ a lime...). His body is a 1/1 ratio between body & head and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. Fingers and toes are no longer webbed (what a relief!) and hair folicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming....I think he/she sounds like a gorgeous little fetus!

Weight Gain: I can't believe I'm writing about weight gain, but it will be discreet - I'm up 2 lbs so far.

Cravings:  Salt & vinegar chips, Jimmy John's vito (I've had three so far this week), red apples and cherry vanilla yogurt.  Evidently I'm claiming "cravings" whenever I'm hungry....

Symptoms:  I'm still very tired and sleeping a lot! Plus what's worse is I'm already starting to get more winded while running....it's been really hard to make it around the lake in the mornings and I doubt this is going to subside any time soon. Ugh...

I am loving: Well, I was technically supposed to clean out the closet in the spare bedroom (aka baby's room) but I didn't get to that this weekend, but I did hang up the baby clothes that I've gotten so far on the cute little baby hangers in the closet....that's progress, right? I'm also LOVING the weather the past couple of days and because of this gorgeous weather I was able to get some things done outside...I actually planted real flowers...let's see how long those last!

New patio furniture and real flowers on the deck

Sleep: Lot's of it....and keep it coming!

I miss: It was a great week/weekend....no "misses" this week.

I am looking forward to: Monday when we have our 12 week check up and then of course finding out what we are having. Nick is adamant it's a little boy.

I'm spazzing about:  I spent too much of this week catching up on work and still haven't had a chance to get caught up on my to-do list. I've got to get started on these things...tune in next week for my progress!

Best moment this week: The Mother's Day well wishes I received - it was so much fun to get texts, cards and kind words...I even got some new baby clothes from my sister, her hubby and the kiddos! I can't wait until Little Mango is here next year so I can really celebrate being a mommy!

Movement: None yet, but I can't wait until I finally feel Little Mango for the first time!

It's a...:  ????

Exercise:  It's been pretty steady which is a good thing! Now the goal is keeping it up...

Diet:  Better than the week I was in New York but not good enough. Continuing to improve.

Goals for the upcoming week: Refer to "I'm spazzing," "exercise" and " diet" for this week's goals.

Belly Shot: Coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)