Image Map

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fall Shopping

So even if I'm not into this fall thing like the rest of America, the one thing I can get into is shopping for my fall wardrobe...and little man's. But this post is about me, and my clothes - not Cruz's - for once. =)

I love shopping. Is this news to anyone?

Like, it's so bad I think I have a problem, although I don't consider it a problem, because it's awesome.

So does anyone else do this?


I go through my day and whenever I'm reading magazines and see something I want on IG, Facebook, etc, I always take a pic or screenshot it on my phone so my phone is FULL of inspiration, shopping wants, you name it.  The above is from US Weekly {the best mag in the world...according to moi} and I loved these booties so much that I had to get them...even better I got them 25%!

And Target had their BOGO clothing and shoe sale this week. Is this not the truth?


I needed some comfy, cute work stuff and found these dresses. 1 // 2 // 3 // 4   And these boots  1 // 2 Did a little damage for sure, but did you not see above...they were BOGO. It's almost like a sin not to buy them when they are that much of a deal. Plus, let's be honest, if they don't work out it's easy to return and it gives me an excuse to go into Target. Win-win, right?

Moving onto workout stuff, I recently discovered Athleta (yes, I know I'm late to the game) and there is just something about new workout clothes that just gets me pumped to up my game. I got these pants and absolutely love them. I think I've worn them like 87 times since I got them. They fit so good...plus it doesn't hurt that unlike Lulu, they are actually true to size. It makes a gal feel a bit better about herself, ya know?


I also got these black Chat tights, this tunic in charcoal, this racerback top in black and these Stride Capris, because they are yellow, of course.

Now I guess I have to go workout to get some use out of these finds....

Speaking of shopping, I do the majority of my shopping online, because let's be honest, if I can be sitting on my couch watching an episode of the Kardashians and drinking a glass of wine while clicking buttons which will end in packages galore on my doorstep? Well, then you best believe I'm gonna do that. And one thing I always make sure to do - use Ebates.

If you haven't used Ebates before and you shop online, I suggest you look into it, otherwise you are just leaving money on the table...or on the line {The Internship reference, anyone?}. You know what I mean. Seriously, everything


While I'm typing this, I'm listening to Nick in the background, who is currently laying in the teepee, watching the Ryder cup where he's been since 7:30am this morning and telling me "this is rich and compelling" TV....I love to golf, but seriously I can't get into watching it on TV at all. Even if it is America vs. Europe or whatever. And  let me tell you he has been watching it since last night when I went to bed, was still watching it when I woke up at 2:30am and again this morning when I left for the gym.  Please tell me I'm not alone here....and is my husband the only one out there this into a golf match?!?

And speaking of Nick, this is what I think every.single.time. I hit "confirm purchase"... =)


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I just click purchase and then hope Matt doesn't check the credit card statement. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you kinda feel like it's not real money when your online?? Especially if your cc info is already in. And who doesn't like getting packages?? And girl, don't get me started on Target. I think they pump something in the air that throws all self control out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAH that last graphic! YES! I secretly hope he just doesn't ask questions if it comes before I get home and he sees it first! Sometimes it works and sometimes it's "well it was on sale and I had a gift card..."
    But in all seriousness, I recently discover ebates too and LOVE it! Get paid to shop? Sign. Me. Up!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)