Image Map

Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Baby Boy: Thirty-Three Weeks (1 Week Late)

Whelp...I did take this pic of him when we got home Monday, BUT evidently I was too lazy to post it last week. Here is little man's "Happy 33 Week" post!

I have to post the trail of pics...his new thing has been messing with this chalkboard so I can hardly get one good shot before he's got his hands through the chalk and the board in his lap!


Look at the chalk on his little fingers

So proud of himself

Tired of playing and resting on his owl

2 comments:

  1. Is it time to go to months yet??? 33 weeks....divided by 4, carry the 1. Aww forget it, he is 8 months in my book:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe our kiddos are creeping so dangerously close to 52 weeks! It'll be here before we know it and then what will we do?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)