Image Map

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Easter Style For Your Little Guy

We've literally just finished one holiday (like, literally, I'm still trying to get the green food coloring out from underneath my nails), and another is quickly upon us.

St Pat's was a lot of fun. We bought shamrock balloons, drank the heck out of some green milk and I suckered Cruz into a little photo shoot. I really just wanted to get one good shot for a St. Paddy's Day pic and then he goes and gives me this.

Tee // Moccs
I mean, come on. Seriously this boy.

But now that St Pat's is over, I can get back to figuring out Easter plans.

I think we are planning to go to my parents again for church, dinner and an Easter egg hunt with the kiddos. The best part, Nick's mom and man friend D come over as well so we don't have to feel bad about splitting our time and Cruz gets to see 2/3rds of his grandparents in one place.

Did I tell you how munch I love that our families get along??

Obviously I've been thinking about little man's Easter outfit for the last few weeks and finally have started ordering some of the items. I was just turned onto Next, an amazing UK company that one of my besties who is originally from Ireland buys from for her little guy. I have an order coming and cannot wait to get it. Seriously I think every item on their website is amazing. (After posting this, I was told Next has a US site. How did I not know this? Check them out here!)

Mix some of those items with some of my other faves and you have these two outfits that I can't get enough of. And you know I had to incorporate a little yellow into his Easter outfit, didn't you??


What are your Easter plans? Hopefully they include lots of good food, even more mimosas and being with the ones you love!

11 comments:

  1. OMG girl. That little vest and those suspenders! I just can't even deal with how cute they are, love them!! I don't have any Easter plans yet but love that you get to spend some time with family!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't like how early easter is this year. Too soon. Too soon. We are going with a coral and pale blue theme this year... For a day that will in reality be just like every other Sunday. Except with chocolate and gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad y'all had a great St. Paddy's. Cruz's picture is precious, he looks like a lil model!

    I can't wait for Easter, love the vest you chose! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop it! That picture........now I want to have boys......I mean that face! He is just the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is seriously exactly how I would dress my son if I had one...why is Cruz just the cutest thing ever?! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next is one of my FAVORITE places to shop for my kids. You will love love love their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these little boutiques you are finding and will need to pin for later when our little boy arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the ideas!! They are adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cruz is the most handsome little boy. I think he's got more style than most grown men! Love the Easter styles, too. I pulled together something similar for Aden with the little bow tie - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a little ham - he is just too cute for words! Hope you're well lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)