Image Map

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

#saturdayconfessional

Ok ya'll, if you haven't had a chance to check out my confessional over on September Farm, then ya gotta do it.

Who doesn't love making fun of people?

Or laughing at their expense?

Or being able to say, "geesh, I'm glad I didn't do that."

Oh, you don't? Then you must be a MUCH better person than I. Because I love it.

But you know what I also love? I love making fun of myself too. I'm not afraid to poke a little fun at me. And I did just that when I recapped some of my *doh* (think a Homer Simpson face slap) moments that I had while living in NYC.


Well, don't waste time here. Do me a favor and go check it out. And feel free to laugh out loud. I wouldn't have it any other way.

And check back with Karli and her laugh-out-loud-you-make-your-belly-hurt blog and #saturdayconfessional series each week!



P.S. have you ever had any stupid moments like this? If so, you have to tell me. Please. Make me feel better about myself. =)

3 comments:

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)