9 - 12 Month Favorites:
- Pedialyte - we should've bought stock in this drink as much as Cruz drank when he was sick. It was great to help him rehydrate when he wasn't drinking his formula or milk, plus it isn't full of sugar like other drinks - which is a major plus in my book. I always kept some on hand. Just in case.
- Make My Day Silicone Bib - these bibs are by far the bomb dot com. My sister got them for us when he was first born, but I didn't use them until closer to a year when he started getting into more solids. I have two and just wash them between meals, throw them in the diaper bag on-the-go (they are rubbery so they just roll right up) and can't get enough of them. I buy them for all my expecting friends for gifts - that's how much I love them. Plus they are super cute! The boy bibs have a bowtie design and the girls have necklaces. Definitely a must-have in my book.
- Plum Little Cremes & Gerber Graduate Yogurt Melts - depending on where we were shopping we always picked up a bag of these. If they had Plum I would always go with those first (we really liked this brand of food for our little guy), but he liked them both. They are basically freeze dried yogurt pieces - easy to eat and dissolve in their mouths. These were easy to tote along in a snack cup for road trips or visits to the grocery store. There is a bit of powder on them that gets on their fingers/hands, but it's super easy to wash off.
- Hyland's Teeting Tablets - these bad boys were one of the best "in passing" recommendations we got from a stranger. We were sitting in a restaurant while Cruz was in the middle of teething and drooling everywhere, when a young mom came up and started talking to me about little man. She noticed the drool and said we had to try these - nothing worked better for her kids when they were teething. I bought them that day and was sold from there on. Fortunately Cruz never had a terrible time with teething and I attribute part of that to Hyland's.
- Melissa & Doug Chomp & Clack Alligator Push Toy - my fave toy ever. We received this as a gift and I love (almost) everything about it. It was the perfect height, the little gators clacked when he pushed it (so cute!) and the wheels had rubber grips on them which made for slow moving for early walkers. Whether he pushed it on the carpet or on the kitchen, it never moved to quickly whereas he would fall over. (The only thing I would've changed was the fact that it was made of wood and hard when he fell on it - but I would've changed absolutely everything to soft rubber during this time if I could've). Definitely recommend for your kiddos as they start pulling themselves up and try to walk.
- Plum Teensy Fruits - these are great snacks to take on-the-go and they are delicious!
Wehe loved every flavor and they were easy. That's the best part.
- Old Navy PJ Sets - we love the jammies from Old Navy. I generally order mine online because they have a cuter selection and only buy them when they are on sale (they are often) but they fit well and last through countless washes.
I hope this list helps as you are moving into the 9-12 month stage with your little ones or maybe you can relate to some of these items! What were your favorites during this time?
And check out some of our other favorites here.