Image Map

Friday, August 12, 2011

Stripes!

I had a brainiac idea to paint stripes on one of the nursery walls, but I didn't realize how long it would take. Well on Monday, I had the day off and tackled this project and I love the final result....even though I wasn't loving it while I was measuring and taping and painting. Here is the final result:


Painted three of the walls gray and one white to start.
 
The biggest pain: measuring & taping in preparation to paint the stripes.

Painting done....now waiting for it to dry.
Finished product: ta-da!
 And....my favorite purchase for the nursery so far - the Offi My Pet Lamp! I love the bright yellow color against the gray & white walls - I think Cruz is going to love his new room!

Offi My Pet Lamp - Mellow Yellow Daschund



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)