Image Map

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Makes Me Happy...

It's the little things in life that make this preggo girl happy and I've got THREE things to be very happy about right now:

#1 - Being that I'm large and in chage these days, I don't get as much pleasure in my wardrobe as I used to but what I love is when I'm getting dressed up and I've got a really GREAT pair of shoes to finish the outfit off with. Tomorrow night for my cousin's wedding, I'm going to be rocking my favorite pair of shoes EVER...my wedding shoes. The "Something Blue" Manolo Blahniks best known for their appearance in SATC the Movie.

THE Shoes

#2 - Being able to meet my calorie goal for the day and indulge in two of my pregnancy cravings in one meal...Buffalo Wild Wings' Spicy Garlic Boneless Wings and their Soft Pretzel with cheese. One word: YUM.

#3 - I found out today that on Saturday, Tessa & I get to meet one of my favorite male celebs, Gavin Rossdale. I'm so excited. I have loved me some Gavin since high school when their Sixteen Stone CD came out and it didn't hurt that their lead singer was gorgeous. I had a chance to see him in May 2009 when he came to perform his solo music (remember "Love Remains the Same?) at Whiskey Roadhouse, but it landed on the day of my bachelorette party, so I couldn't stick around Omaha. But now I've weaseled my way into a M&G since he & the band are playing at Stir Cove at Harrah's and I can.not.wait.

Just a pic to show you all who I get to meet come Saturday!


With his son, Kingston - I booked Gavin's suite & an adjoining room for the
nanny and Kingston. I may just have to meet the little guy too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)